Sunday, May 13, 2012

~click~

As stated before numerous times, I am a chef.  Many times people (including the center of my life) roll their eyes at the process I use to analyze food using my own taste buds.  As a chef it is my job to analyze food in such a manner, to inform and tell people what they have simply done wrong to make an error with the food making process.

This brings me to my point, baskets.  When food is presented in such a way, it tells me right away that the chef took little to no time to appease their customers.  Being a chef is one of the highest pleasures one can be, making food for all people.  Every living being (or forsaken) is brought together by a good chef, I myself have been asked multiple times to serve for some of the most powerful mages and warriors within this world.  I have spent years traveling both horde, alliance and other territory's for any type of cuisine that would tickle both my customers and my families taste buds and I would -never- throw my masterpieces in a basket.  If one uses a basket with barbecue it does several things to my heart.  One it traps all the grease within one confined area.. and thus the bottom of whatever delightful item they have made is sullied with to much grease.  Two it simply does not look good, if I spent 5 hours smoking something I would want it to look amazing.  Three it changes the flavor, as to a wooden bowl or plate expands the flavor.

Baskets are horrible inventions for chefs.   

No comments:

Post a Comment