Friday, May 11, 2012

~click~ Went to the fair with my lifemate today.  I value every breath with her, if it be teasing me or not.

I state this simply because she took me to get my planestrider leg that I so adore and enjoy.  The advantage of the leg is that it is simply almost impossible to screw up.  As both my love and I walked to the stand I could smell the lovely scent along with crunchy frogs.  I was excited perhaps this was a peer of my own taste buds?  I was sadly disappointed when we arrived at the counter.. and I saw random patrons THROW frogs into the water like nothing!  What was worse the cook -wanted- to them to do such a thing!  Several alarms went off in my head, and in addition to that my mate had to -bribe- the cook to serve one on a plate instead of a basket!

Baskets.. baskets.. dear lord how far have my taste buds sunk to eat something so low as to be served on a basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment