Friday, September 30, 2011

Colors

~Click~  Today one of the wizards that works on the towers of dalaran called me colorful.  I looked at him a few moments in contemplation of the verbiage he used.  While yes my skin is blue does not make me any different that say another troll and hell even elves are this odd peach color.  I told the elf I had no idea what he meant and he just simply laughed at me and walked away.

Why do people do that?  I understood it was a insult right to my face, I dont believe he was aware of my skill to shove my weapons through his skull and end his comfortable, pillow sleeping life.

Urukha's birthday is coming up,  while I have several idea's for gifts for her I am worried she may not like them.  Part of me wants to go over the top, wants to do what I always do with gift, the other part believes that she will enjoy anything I give her.  She had displayed a great interest in a bed we came across in hellfire on our little adventures, we looked at it and there was crazy fabric not across the bed but hanging from it as bubbles streamed from the tops.  It had no use and well we very well may break he bed soon as we get it, but it seemed to make her happy.  The other idea was a new riding mount for our adventures, we try to go on them once a week where we enjoy each others company other than just walking into bed and passing out next to one another.

Decisions Decisions ~click~

No comments:

Post a Comment