Thursday, September 29, 2011

People

~The goblin recording device starts with a click~ I suppose I should start with a few people here and there that I should mention, simply for memory sake and well they mean a lot to my life good or bad.

Kimdreg She was my lifemate, she passed many years ago and watches me from the stars.

Chopsie She is my lifemate, many do not remember her.. or when they do they mock her or try to remind me that she was horrible for me.   Shes my lifemate, we made the oath long ago and I am bound to her, I still love her and I doubt I will ever stop loving her.  Being lifemated means you forgive your mate.. good or bad.  Perhaps her memory loss was for the best.



Urukha my soon to be lifemate.  Dear loa you will most likely hear me going on and on about her.  She means the world to me, we have our differences and for fuck sakes ninjas are way better. ~Rumbles for a few moments~ To reduce the lovely dovey or sexual content of this recording I shall talk about her later.



Dunerok My brother, we bound ourselves by oaths long ago.  He helped me through way to much when I heard the additional voices from shadows mourn.



Ana We had a few scares with Head worms a few years back and we've had a strong bond since, at least part the time.  I do believe Ana also has brain damage like myself.  She also talks to fish..


Westly;You know I spent years not spending hardly any time with her.  She seemed to be just another elf that was far off into her own little world.  Little did I know that I would be come so close to her in such little time.  Shes allergic to EVERYTHING, she always tries to kiss me and hit on me, but.. shes adorable in her odd little way when shes not trying to shove her peach in my face, we are like sisters.



Glenshadow; Mmm hes a normal troll, powerful, overbearing and controlling but hes a good honorable troll.  He does right for the tribe he never complains about my food and he seems to know how to have a good time.



Almost Dead Lady;  This woman.. Annjia is her name helped me read orcish for the first time since my accident.  She has also taught me how to write, she is quite amazing and loves deserts!  She never seems to complain about my food!

More to come






No comments:

Post a Comment