Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ma Life n shit

~There was a defined click of the goblin recording device and shuffling can be heard, Pip's voice boomed through in trollish~ Greetings goblin device!  ~She would rumble and chuckle~ I used to own such a object long ago and lost it and finally I got up enough nerve to purchase another one.  Many people keep one of these such things or a journal as it where to keep track of their emotions, to expand ones mind, I am no such person.  You see odd little recording device, I am Pipiltin Sharptusk and my memory is not always the best, many people would make lame excuse explaining that they just simply cannot remember, I have the constant pleasure and pain in the ass of possessing a damaged brain.  No I am no longer half brained but some things just do not work the way I wish them sometimes.  Enough of analyzing my silly brain onto the juicy things.

~The troll lets out another deep booming chuckle~ Oh how my life has changed over the 6 months.  I have lost my beloved life mate Chopsie, I lost my own child and when things looked about as low as they ever have (That is quite low considering I lost half  of my brain at one point, I think I am better but just have some memory problems) I found my current mate Urukha.

Now before you go on judging and you very well may, I am a troll of strong emotions, I live and die by my love, my anger, my oaths.  It is truly the only thing that has been constant in my life and I wish to keep it that way.  My old shaman instructor always told me I had a little to much fire in my belly and one day it may burn me.  He was right sadly, Ive been burned to many times, I've been heart broken over and over again and tricked many times.  I may be half brained but the only problems I may have is my memory and really I don't speak orcish quite as accurately as I would like.  There are many nights I stay up wondering if people truly understand my orcish to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment