Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zazii's Scroll

~click~

Last night Zazii brought me something grand.  It was a scroll of all the available positions mates can achieve.  I called my lifemate wanting to take advantage of said scroll, she seems to approve of said thing.  I do not believe I have felt more excited about a scroll in such a long time.  We finished some business my lifemate needed and set to work on trying them.  I shall not go into details here but I quite enjoy it!

Zazii and Gomjin invited us over to a party, of course I am responsible for cooking and they decided that I was free to take orders.  Cooking does give me a rush of positive feelings so I agreed.  We also discussed chilli, and how to make such a thing, perhaps I shall slow chilli tomorrow morning so it is ready tomorrow night after the tribe meeting.

Last night I decided to make something simple, a sesame, honey, chilli, potato chunks of sorts.  It was something new and had a nice balance of spice, cool and sweet.


To go along with these things I made a quick and cool ham sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment