Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fire Spinning



I spent a few hours combing different risottos, though I personally never tried a scallop one. By putting chunks of them on the top defuses the whole purpose of the risotto, I think the combination of flavors makes up for the error of having large buds of food toppled on it.  

Risotto is hard to make because the stickiness of the rice needs to have the meal come together but not so sticky it remains on the plate when flipped over.  



Went to a fire spinning class last night, and decided to invite new friends called Ala and Zom, a troll and elf couple.  I revived a hoola-hoop and enjoyed it quite a bit, and by the end of the session I begged Nystia to keep it.  This class had dangerous things that were on fire such as swords and swinging things, that was my type of class!  Urukha came a bit late, no doubt deciding on a outfit to wear but I love her just the same.  She brought redfang and we saw another one just like him! Perhaps it was a female?! Could there be love in the air or even redfang puppy's? Oh the joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment