Friday, June 29, 2012

Dinner Party

~click~

Tonight Gomjin and Zazii have invited us over for a dinner party.  They insisted that I bring the food and of course as a chef I am dedicated to making everyone around me happy and full.  I asked them what they would like and they just simply argued over pork or snails.  I have decided to bring both, I will be heading to westfall for the best snails today.  I plan on getting them and using a stuffed mushroom recipe I learned years back to appease Gom'jin, and to appease Zazii Ill bring uru's fathers recipe for bbq sauce in pulled pork sandwiches, along with some of my stuffed frogs.  I wonder what will happen tonight?  Zazii and Gom'jin have always been aquatints and it be neat to see what they truly are like. 

Last night was Dunerok's 4th anniversary in the tribe.  I honestly do not think the tribe nor I would be the same if he was not part of us.  He was a mentor when I was an intitate even before there were mentors.  I remember smoking with him all those days and laughing with him.  I need to figure out when he is not studying to sneak a smoke in or two with him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment