Monday, October 3, 2011

Binding

~Click~ I put a lot of thought into my soon to be lifemate and I finally got around to actually binding myself to her, showing her, the spirits and myself that she has changed my life.  So yesterday I burned and pierced my flesh and made a hole representing the forever change of my body and mind she has done.  Westly was the one that ended up doing it, again.  She suggested that the ceremony be different from my spot I bound myself to Chopsie long ago.  I truly miss Chopsie, perhapswe will meet again some day.

I ended up getting my soon to be lifemate both things I mentioned, though the mount came to a surprise to me.  The poor mammoth had been separated from its pack and was alone and scared and dying of starvation.  I had no choice but to end its life quickly or make a new pack for it.  I also ended up getting my soon to be lifemate a new bed for both of us to rest on, though I have not gotten a wink of sleep since.  I fear I may be to heavy or our activities may be to rough for the bed to handle and it will be ruined.  Uru says we can get another, but this is the bed I gifted her.  I suppose shes more into having a good time with me than anything else, and thats a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment