Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kimdreg

~click, Pips voice comes through tired and slow~ There are many things in my life I have had to forgive myself about.  Kimdreg, my lifemate was one of them so long ago, while she was strict and very much the dominate within our relationship she cared for me beyond words.  She pushed me physically, she pushed my mentally and forced me to do many things I do not regret today.  She inspired me to cook, to cliff jump, to enjoy cigars and she brought my soul to the heights of very desire and love.

We were put together by a ticket of fate, within my very old tribe we had teams and she was on mine.  We bumped heads, we fought and clawed.. and one day we even found a passion that unmatched anything we had ever felt before.  Kimdreg my lifemate and myself were together for 3 of the most wonderful years of my life.  I lost her this day five years ago and there is a very rare moment I do not think of her being by my side.  The day she left this world I gave up my sword and shield, not forgiving myself at the time for failing my lifemate on the line.  This day I know I could not do nothing more but see fate take away the most passionate orcess that fate had gifted me a very few years before.   I left the adventuring world and entered the cooking world, shoving myself fully into learning everything there was to learn about cooking.

A few years passed and I healed enough to return to adventures, the horde needed me as a beserker, a tribe pulled me into their wings and I felt part of a family again, but even to this day I cannot eat an apple and not think of my Kimdreg.  Ive been chasing elementals all day and doing their bidding.. but now is the time to stop and honor the dead.

I knelt at my graveyard and could not help but wonder what if the child had lived?  What if I had continued the sharptusk bloodline?  I doubt it will stop considering my 3 older brothers and sister will undoubtedly have kin of their own.  What if I had the tusker that had lost life just months ago?

Good journey into the stars Tusker, Kimdreg, I love you and my thoughts will continue your memory until my dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment