Monday, October 24, 2011

~click~ What a week!  I spent the majority of it training.  The weight is not a problem with me it rather is the inflexibility that it has.  I finally found it acceptable to wear my old armor again though I do not dare venture near shadowmourn.  I picked up my sword and shield once more and stood on the front lines and forgot how much I truly love it there.

My future lifemate was clingy last night, I was surprised but delighted at the little nudges she kept giving me about how much she adores me.  She has proven to be different from other orcs yet not at the same time, I suppose I am more used to Kimdreg and Chopsies stone cold statue nobility in public and Uru prefers to be warm and inviting.

We have found a place to become lifemated and have our domination fight, I am looking forward to it!  I really hope this is the last time I will be lifemated.

No comments:

Post a Comment