Friday, October 7, 2011

Dinner

~Click~ Yesterday as always is the tribe meeting and my soon to be lifemate and myself always strive to have dinner right before.  It is a small ritual we try to keep going but yesterday my poor mate had fallen asleep through the dinner and almost to the meeting.  I mocked her quite a bit and prodded her hopefully chastising her for missing our dinner nights.  I personally am not upset but she took it to hard, I was hoping that she would fight back or at least mock me back for other things I have been late to.  She did not.

During our little truth games she told me she was trying to strive to apologize less.  While this little insistent is a sign of her slightly getting better, I hope she truly becomes happy with herself and comfortable with her own actions.  Urukha is by far the most caring person within the tribe and I do not wish for people to make her jaded but I also want her to be strong, not for myself though it is quite nice when she puts up a fight in bed, (almost like a tiny cub vying for dominance over a tiger) but for herself.

Tonight is a play thing.. I don't understand half of  the words I am to say and better yet I dont get the play at all, though I appreciate the excitement, I will strive to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment