Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, I was awoken by kissing and snuggling from the love of my life.   She had made me breakfast in bed and lay with me as long as I wanted.  Well not as long as I wanted, I would have had her the whole damned day but it was close!

The more time I spent with my soon to be life mate the more I love and dread it.  Love in for the fact that she truly feels like my other half as many orcs put it.  Dread it because I cant imagine my life without her and how much it would burn and hurt not to have her.

She got me several presents to represent our future together, gloves, hat and a pouch with several seeds.  You see we have these little truth games no matter where we go and one day she asked me ideal future.  My answer was simply wearing a large floppy hat, and having a huge garden with a mate I love.  Simple I know, but Ive seen enough violence and hate, I would like at least part of my life to be calming.

I had a odd goblin ask me why I jump everywhere... my answer was simply because I wanted to.  She then called me weird ~scoffs~ I have done MUCH odder things that deserve it.  Her name was bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment